What is "Teeth in a Day"?
Teeth in a Day are also known as All-on-Four. This is a technique that makes use of dental implants in order to attach a new set of permanent replacement teeth. Teeth in a Day is a fast and effective solution for patients. This is a procedure that used to take weeks or even months to be completed. Teeth in a Day or All-on-four will enable you to have stronger teeth and a radiant smile that will change your life for the better forever.
The dental implants which are used in the procedure are precisely placed on the top and/or bottom jaw to restore your fully functional smile.
Teeth in a day provide many benefits:
- Recovery time is very mininal
- Easy to maintain proper hygiene
- Improves your ability to enjoy all varieties of foods
- Alleviate your frustrations about your denture
In just one day you will wear a bigger smile that will enhance your self-esteem as well as your quality of life.
How do you know if Teeth in a Day are the right option for you?
- Simply Schedule a free consultation. At your consultaiton a panoramic x-ray will be taken to help determine that teeth in a day is the best option for you.
- Once you have decided you are ready to move forward with dental implants, you will receive a 3D CT scan that will assist Dr. Lang with finalizing your treatment plan and begin to prepare everything you need for your procedure.
- On your big day the procedure including any necessary extractions is completed in just one day. You will walk out of your procedure, with your dental implants in place and your set of fixed teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Over the next several weeks and months you will return for occasional checkups and at no charge.
After the procedure, it is very important to keep all appointments with Dr. Lang. After six months, your gums will be fully healed, implants will be fused to your natural bone, and you will be ready for the next step. Final implressions will then be taken, to prepare your permanent, perfect fitting teeth.