what is sleep apnea?
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. If you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night’s sleep, you might have sleep apnea.
- Frequent, loud snoring
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Chromic exhaustion even after a full night’s sleep
- Gasping, choking or snorting during sleep
- Morning headaches
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- High blood pressue
- Poor memory, moodiness or difficulty concentrating
- Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
sleep apnea risk quiz
Here are some important considerations for Sleep Apnea. Use this questionnaire to determine if you may be at risk for Sleep Apnea.
At night do you…?
- Wake up choking?
- Grind your teeth?
- Stop breathing while sleeping?
- Awaken frequently?
- Wake up frequently to urinate?
During the day, do you…?
- Feel sleepy or unintentionally doze?
- Have difficulty with memory or concentration?
- Breathe through your mouth?
- Have headaches in the morning?
- Awake tired after a full night’s sleep?
benefits of treatment
A full night’s sleep for both you and your partner. Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Experience increased concentration, memory, focus and energy.
Avoid the health risks caused by untreated sleep apnea and live a longer, healthier, more enjoyable life.
at-home sleep test
If during your consultation it is suspected that you may suffer from sleep apnea, we will assist you in ordering a convenient and accurate home sleep test designed to assist in the diagnosis of sleep-disordered breathing. In the comfort of your own bed, you’ll wear the testing device while sleeping. A Board Certified Sleep Physician will interpret the data and we will contact you to discuss results.